Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Tiny Thanksgiving Turkey

A cartoon has been circulating on the Internet for the last few days.  It shows a drawing of a Thanksgiving turkey, with the caption:

REMEMBER TO SET YOUR SCALES BACK 
TEN POUNDS 
THIS WEEK

I often see, but don't purchase, Thanksgiving and other harvest-themed decorations at estate sales.  I don't have enough space to store them in my smallish house, and the space I do have for display is usually displaying food, plates and serving utensils on major holidays.  

I made an exception to this rule a few weeks ago, however, when I found a metal turkey figurine.  It's a perfect trinket for someone trying to watch their weight during the holidays:


I have no idea what I'll do with Tiny Tommy Turkey.  Maybe I'll give him to someone I know who has a dollhouse display.  In the meantime, he can enjoy his 15 seconds of online fame.  

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment