Saturday, February 1, 2014

One Good Pan Deserves Another

In my quest for More Things Vintage, I sometimes find more than one of the same kind of old thing in a short period of time. 

Such was the case at this morning's estate sale, which was within walking distance of the house.

At Christmas I'd received the gift of a large old Wagner Magnalite roasting pan.  So guess what I found at this morning's sale?



A smaller old Wagner Magnalite roasting pan.  For two dollars, I couldn't leave it there.  And just in time for more cool-weather cooking.




Junior still needs a little more cleaning before being put into service.  But they do look nice together.

If you missed my previous blog post on the larger Magnalite roasting pan, it's here: 

http://estatesalechronicles.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-roasting-pan-like-grandmas-wagner.html


No comments:

Post a Comment